Made with Grass Fed and Grass Finished Beef and Whole Vegetables from Washington and Oregon, Omnivore Beef is incredibly versatile and delicious. Our customers love how it looks and cooks like 100% beef but contains 1/2 cup serving of vegetables in each 4oz portion!
Cost Per Serving: $2.50
- Pacific Northwest raised regenerative beef
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Antibiotic-free, Hormone-free, Humane Certified by AGW
- Contains 1/2 cup serving of Non-GMO vegetables per 4-ounce portion
- Contains no major allergens
- Keto, Paleo, and Gluten-free
Compared to 100% beef, Omnivore Beef Saves:
- 136 Gallons of Fresh Water
- 16 Feet of Land
- 2lb of GHG Emissions = 36 miles driven in a car
Product Shipping and Origin
Omnivore Beef is shipped in 1-pound packages. The product is delivered refrigerated.
Product of the USA (Washington & Oregon)